TARGETED MOSQUITO CONTROL
Please always follow product label instructions. Any information published here is to be used as a guide only, and does not override instructions as laid out on each product's APVMA approved label.
The active ingredient in all PROLINK products is (S)-methoprene, an insect growth regulator (IGR). IGR's are classified as biorational control agents.
IGR's control insects by interrupting normal development. (S)-methoprene interferes with the normal metamorphosis process, preventing the immature insect from emerging as an adult.
• Prolink Pellets will give control for up to 30 days.
• Conventional pellet application equipment can be used, or pellets can be simply distributed by hand.
• Applied at 3-4 kg/Ha (approx. 2-4 pellets/m2) pellets can be applied prior to flooding.
• Prolink Pellets are ideal for spot applications to control larvae in plant potholders, birdbaths, gutters, old tyres etc in domestic or commercial areas.
• Pellets are also ideal for use in large mosquito control programs in salt-marsh and freshwater larval habitats, particularly where application cost or access are limiting factors.
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT:
SIMILAR / ALTERNATIVE PRODUCT(S)
APPLICATION ACCESSORIES FOR USE WITH THIS PRODUCT